been offered a 3 year old mexican fender jazz for £250. There is a very slight rattle on the E string and the thread has gone on the bottom strap attatchment (the thread on the wood in the guitar). the attatchment is going to be fixed before I buy it tho. It was gigged regularly from about Jan 06 till about Nov 06. maybe even a bit longer. Should I go for it??? apart from what I've mentioned it hasn't got a scratch and it plays excellently.
Re: Advice please 00:44 on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
;oWow thatsa real good question!I would wait till they fix it if I could! That would be the safe thing to do . But if you have no choice on waiting?Have you checked the bridge,I had a buzz on myEson my Guitar caused by a broken bridge is now fixed by putting in a new bridge. Now it sounds Great!Better then ever! Id go for it if the price is good for you! GOD Bless! You and your music!