Fairest Lord Jesus
Sheet music for Choir
- The parts for this piece have not yet been generated.
- Request Parts
About 'Fairest Lord Jesus'
- , -
- , -
Traditional Music of unknown author.
1. Fairest Lord Jesus, ruler of all nature,
O thou of God and man the Son,
Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honor,
thou, my soul's glory, joy, and crown.
2. Fair are the meadows, fairer still the woodlands,
robed in the blooming garb of spring:
Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer
who makes the woeful heart to sing.
3. Fair is the sunshine, fairer still the moonlight,
and all the twinkling starry host:
Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer
than all the angels heaven can boast.
4. Beautiful Savior! Lord of all the nations!
Son of God and Son of Man!
Glory and honor, praise, adoration,
now and forevermore be thine.
|Score Key:||Eb major (Sounding Pitch) (View more Eb major Music for Choir )|
|Time Signature:||4/4 (View more 4/4 Music)|
|Number of Pages:||1|
|Difficulty:||Easy Level: Recommended for Beginners with some playing experience|