Yigdal (Sephardic Folksong) sheet music for Violin
Moderato q=c.100 BPM
Landscape view? Pause before start?
spacePlay & Pause
About 'Yigdal (Sephardic Folksong)'
|The Artist:||Traditional Music of unknown author.|
Yigdal Elohim chai ve’yishtabach,
nimtza v’ein et el metsiuto.
Echad V’ein yachid keyichudo,
ne’elam v’gam ein sof l’achduto.
Ein lo d’mut haguf v’eino guf, lo na’aroch eilav kedushato.
Kadmon l’chol davar asher nivra,
rishon v’ein reishit l’reishito.
Hino adon olam l’chol notsar,
yoreh g’dulato umalchuto.
Shefa n’vuato netano, el anshei s’gulato v’tif’arto.
Lo kam b’Yisrael k’Moshe od navi umabeet et temunato.
Torat emet natan le'amo el, al yad neveeo ne'eman beito.
Lo yachalif ha'el ve'lo yamir dato, le'olamim, lezulato.
Tsofeh v’yodea setareinu, mabeet l’sof davar B'kadmato.
Gomel l’ish chesed k’mif’alo, notel l’rasha ra kerish’ato.
Yishlach l’ketz yamin meshicheinu,
lifdot m’chakei ketz yeshuato.
Metim y’chayeh El b’rov chasdo,
baruch adei ad shem t’hilato.
[Eleh sh'losh esreh l'ikarim, hem hen y'sod dat El v'emunato. Torat Moshe emet unvuato, baruch adei ad shem t'hilato.]
1. Magnified and praised be the living God: he is, and there is no limit in time unto his being.
2. He is One, and there is no unity like unto his unity; inconceivable is he, and unending is his unity.
3. He hath neither bodily form nor substance: we can compare nought unto him in his holiness.
4. He was before anything that hath been created--even the first: but his existence had no beginning.
5. Behold he is the Lord of the universe: to every creature he teacheth his greatness and his sovereignty.
6. The rich gift of his prophecy he gave unto the men of his choice, in whom he gloried.
7. There hath never yet arisen in Israel a prophet like unto Moses, one who hath beheld his similitude,
8. The Law of truth God gave unto his people by the hand of his prophet who was faithful in his house.
9. God will not alter nor change his Law to everlasting for any other.
10. He watcheth and knoweth our secret thoughts: he beholdeth the end of a thing before it existeth.
11. He bestoweth loving kindness upon a man according to his work; he giveth to the wicked evil according to his wickedness.
12. He will send our anointed at the end of days, to redeem them that wait for the end—his salvation.
13. In the abundance of his loving kindness God will quicken the dead. Blessed for evermore be his glorious name.
|Score Key:||B minor (Sounding Pitch) (View more B minor Music for Violin )|
|Tempo Marking:||Moderato =c.100|
|Time Signature:||3/4 (View more 3/4 Music)|
|Number of Pages:||3|
|Difficulty:||Easy Level: Recommended for Beginners with some playing experience|
(View more Traditional Violin Music)
world (View more world Violin Music)
|Copyright:||© Copyright 2000-2018 Red Balloon Technology Ltd (8notes.com) |
This file may be printed and performed freely, but should not be digitally copied, shared or reproduced without permission.
Parts, Versions, Transpositions
(all shown in Concert Pitch)
This piece is also available in the following transpositions:|
Request New Transposition
The following parts are available:|
Request Additional Parts
Request Large Note Part
Request Part with Chords
|Arrangements of this piece also available for:|