If there was a good online course out there about how to teach the flute (and how to fix students' technique problems) do you think anyone would be interested in doing it?
For example (these are just ideas):
- How to teach a beginner the correct embouchure so that they get a good sound straight up.
- How to fix a student who canít play high notes.
- How to stop students from getting dizzy/light-headed.
- How to get a student to practice scales.
- How to help them stop running out of air when they play.
Would be interested to know if you think anyone would enrol.
Re: A course showing you how to teach the flute? 06:05 on Monday, July 18, 2016