Blow keyboards/melodyhorns?

Blow keyboards/melodyhorns?

Blow keyboards/melodyhorns?    20:26 on Wednesday, March 09, 2005          
Posted by Archived posts

I`m looking to find out more information on these. I`m not sure of the REAL name of this instrument is, but here`s the best visual on it that I can find:

Anyone know what it`s called/where to get one?

The only thing I`ve been able to dig up is this:
It looks more like a child`s toy than a nice instrument though. I`m looking for something more similar to what Ben folds is playing in that first picture.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Blow keyboards/melodyhorns?    19:11 on Tuesday, March 15, 2005          
Posted by Archived posts

it`s called a melodica. i play it sometimes for an Italian Marching/Concert band, i don`t know where to get one, i kind of inherited it and no one knows.


This forum: Older: NEED Help please on film sheet music of Debussy - Clair De Lune. From MAN ON FIRE
 Newer: My Live Orchestra Works (PDF Scores Inside)

© 2000-2017